søndag den 26. april 2015

What have I been up to?

Been a busy bee. We have had some good weather so the garden needed a touch up. Got hold of some free stones to use as flowerbeds.



Our pugs were keeping an eye on the job in order for us to make it a proper job! Well done!

And the mead is brewing.....
Really looking forward to this batch as it should hopefully be a bit sweeter in taste.

A shout out for THE SHATTERED CROWN come and join the facebook group and have your say. A fantasy game where you can design the Lord and his hearldry if you wish. And the coming models for it looks reaaaaally sweet too!
Chilling wargamers talk with Rich in this youtube video. And there is actually a mention of me ;-)
Please have a look at Simons blog BRUMMIE as he really goes into detail, well done mate!

And in other news, I made a bargain! This little game, all new for only £5 on collection!

And to give you a small teaser about what else I am up to....I got my easteregg! Macrocosm miniatures! Notgenestealercultatall !! For use in Across the dead earth, Necromunda, Killteam and his own game too. I will do a proper review later, these are to be painted first.


4 kommentarer:

  1. Are the flower beds, Zombie traps in disguise??

    SvarSlet
  2. Fabulous more mead! Looks like a bargain and maybe a fun little game.

    SvarSlet
  3. Hmm, I've never heard of "Dungeon Twister" before. Nor Macrocosm Miniatures either, for that matter.

    SvarSlet