søndag den 23. november 2014

HEEEEEREEE`S JOHNNY!!!!

I am apparently not the best to take selfies..... Oh well...Think I scared a swedish tourist or two... Taken in Tivoli in Copenhagen, they have a christmas market right now. We had just been at a brunch who my employer invited us to. Quite nice and maaaan a good brunch! On our way home we decided to take a look in Tivoli. 

Tivoli also have some peacocks walking around. I think about 6 in total. Not bothered by people at all, this is their home. Really cool if you ask me!

On the hobbyside...Not much news unfortunately. I did however introduce a canadian to our club. He moved here to Denmark with his wife. Seems to be settling in quite nicely with the rest of us crazy danes. Had him playing the boardgame DOOM, which we lost horribly to! But it was fun none the less. And most of all....He was not afraid to hug! Yeah...We hug a lot at our club. 

Someone asked me about my hobby area. Sorry..I do not remeber who, but after we did some rearranging here at home I thought I would show it to you. Mind you...It did not take me much time to clutter it up! I like it like this!

Click on the images to get them a bit bigger. Take care out there..... Hugs from the crazy dane!

12 kommentarer:

  1. Johnny You have a swan o your head!

    Looks like its a fantastic place to visit. Great pic of you and your lovely lady you both look very happy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cheers mate! Well the swan is the national bird of Denmark.

      Slet
  2. Great opening picture LOL :-) As Simon says the second photo equally looks as great, and clearly the pair of you were having a top time. Lovely stuff.

    SvarSlet
  3. Looks like your having a great time on your trip.
    You are so lucky having a hobby area, I have to work on the end of our dining table (which, of course must be put away after every session).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Arw maaan.... Well...The geek will prevail!

      I like my hobby place ALOT!

      Slet
  4. Hmm, I would have thought that you get bonus points for scaring Swedes, don't you :-) ?

    Your hobby area looks very well-organised; it puts me to shame :-( !

    SvarSlet
  5. How long will be taking your current medication ?

    SvarSlet
  6. They will never be taking it away from me!
    MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Ha! We got Tivoli in Ljubljana, too. Not as flashy though :P.
    I was never sold on the concept of brunch (its either a breakfast or a lunch!), but its always nice to hear you had a great time!
    I can only imagine what that poor Canadian had to go through, staying around with Vikings!

    SvarSlet
  8. Dunno about the Swedish tourists, but you gave me a fright!!!

    SvarSlet