lørdag den 15. september 2012

Next battle report...

In the next blogpost! Hehe but I will tell you a bit about it later in this blog post!



Well Monday and Tuesday had me through most of Oxford stret, Bond street, Sloane square, Westfield, Covent Garden, Harrods, Selfridges and a hell of a lot of stores! This gave me a good boost of inspiration, I love London but would not wish to live there. Best stores to name must be Ralph Lauren rugby store, Paul Smith at Covent Garden and Ted Baker. Still....Glad to be home now.

I got a parcel from Dexter over at the forum BOARD OF THE LIVING LEAD 
packed full of cars! This will indeed help me in my next battle report. Amongst the cars were some english ambulances that I needed. Cheers mate!  I may however have to do a little painting on one of them... As you may notice...

 
Those of you who read my blog and do not just look at the pictures will remember that my team has started a mission. Get to the hospital for some medkits and/or ammo. Only gun with ammo is Chloe`s pistol. Not her shotgun and both Ross and Johnny are out of ammo.

I have made a highway now which the next battle report will take place on. This was deemed the safest route to get to the hospital. We will be able to search each car as you search a house. However... I will use counters in a cup with numbers.
1-3 : Guns/ammo.
4-10: 1 zombie.
11-20: 2 zombies
21-30: Nothing
31-33: Medical stuff.

Yes I know this is a bit hard against the group but I think this is pretty likely to happen. A highway choked with cars. Zombie apocalypse upon us. "NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!" Oh and by the way, each time I have drawn a counter it will be returned to the cup!

I have the game set up now on the table but feeling a bit under the weather. So most likely I will be rolling some dice tomorrow and you will have a battle report next week. Take care out there and remember: DOUBLE TAP!

9 kommentarer:

  1. Sounds good look forward to it sir!

    SvarSlet
  2. Yeah look forward to it man, and the Ambos look good.

    SvarSlet
  3. Glad you enjoyed London and I'm looking forward to the game!

    SvarSlet
  4. Sounds good to me after reading the post as well as looking at the pictures and head shots for everyone!

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm looking forward to your batrep. Bring it on, mate!

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm interested to see how this pans out.

    SvarSlet
  7. You were in London and didn't got to Poundlands? :O
    Blapshemy, Johnny!

    SvarSlet
  8. Also eager for the full report.

    SvarSlet
  9. Look forward to it...I agree about searching cars being dangerous. Dexter's cars are great aren't they? ;) My next BatRep will feature his wrecked cars a lot.

    Zombie Chow

    SvarSlet