søndag den 19. august 2012

Sunny sunday



It has been a quiet week hobbywise. Busy on other accounts! For those of you that do not know, I work in mens wear. Selling socks, jeans,suits and cufflinks. And these last two weeks have been filled up with fashion fairs and meetings. Getting the budget to hold, finding just the right style for the next season.

It is not as I do not have anything to do... Grekwoods hospital beds, Reaper zombies, Wreck age survivors and the list goes on. Although I have been cleaning my workbench. Now I am able to see what colour the table is!!! It is getting a bit more organized, but knowing myself...It will just be a matter of time before it looks like a grenade went of on it ...Again....

This is Wreck age. Post apocalyptic mayhem. Everyday battle for survival.....As usual..... They have a kickstarter up to promote and help fund making their boxed set of miniatures as well as the rulebooks. WRECK AGE KICKSTARTER and this is the link. It is some cool miniatures! You have already seen my Drifter captain. Go have a look and help them out if you want. They are good guys!

Lord Siwoc signing of. The day is sunny here in Denmark so better enjoy it while it lasts. Take care outthere, both of yourself but also your loved ones.

10 kommentarer:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

    SvarSlet
  2. Nice one Johnny Have a lazy Sunday with lots of beer and bacon!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Alas...The bacon....I must remedy this tomorrow!!

      Slet
  3. Enjoy the sun while it lasts. It's lashing down with rain where I live right now!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Still bright and sunny here. Just remember:

      "It can`t rain all the time."

      Slet
  4. It is so hot here in Kent, England that my nuts are starting to cook!

    SvarSlet
  5. Thanks for the link buddy!

    SvarSlet