lørdag den 20. august 2011

The scariest zombies!!!!

So... Lifelike.. So...Scary...Your blood will freeze! Beware I tell you, say not that you were not warned beforehand! I will take no responsibility what so ever if you choose to go on!!!  I am amazed that people will sell these miniatures, they will certaintly give you nightmares!!!! I am one of the fools to have bought them..And painted them.... My sanity is lost!!!
 
If I at all had any scrap of sanity left....... I think I may be running on minus points on that account....


Well most regular readers will know just to keep on reading...Actually I take it some are deranged enough to look forward to the pictures..... Well enough is enough... On with the show! I present to you:

This is from Reaper miniatures and are from their series of MOUSLINGS. It is a boxset of 3 miniatures. 2 zombie mice and a survivor mouse with a chainsaw! When I saw them I instantly bought them! Absolutely brilliant!!! No moldlines and a minimum of flash to be removed. The flash was actually just from the airtunnels the use. $11.99. They have a lot of other mouslings. LaraCroft, Indiana Jones are the latest to be rendered into mousling miniatures.

Here is a photo for scale. Left is Thriller Jackson from Zombiesmith and right is Romero from Studio miniatures I have not done the bases of any of the mice yet, as I am in doubt what colour/setting to give them.

In other news..My mancave is almost done, and in typical fashion it did not take me long to clutter up my table as you can see. Sigh...Oh well..... The curse of Shiny Model Syndrome and too many projects....


11 kommentarer:

  1. Mouse zombies??????? Michael Jackson cool though! I think??? LOL!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hahaha ...funny, good stuff.
    Hey Siwoc whats that Z-clipz thing you have.. a movie or something?

    SvarSlet
  3. Ha they are ace. Chainsaw mouse rocks!

    There is another manufacturer who makes fantasy sterotypes in animal form rangers etc. But the name is eluding me at the moment

    SvarSlet
  4. The Z-CLIPS is actually a casette containing the miniatures from studio miniatures. A cool way to transport them, this is how I got them.

    I would love to know any other companies making animal/humans. Though I must admit I really love the mouslings! Just bought some more hehe..

    SvarSlet
  5. They aren't my cup of tea but I can definitely see the appeal of them. Very quirky!

    SvarSlet
  6. Funny little dudes. Love the chainsaw.

    SvarSlet
  7. Great work place! As they say empty desk, empty mind!

    SvarSlet
  8. I have the mouse-zombies too, though unpainted at the moment. Once they're painted up, I have no problem adding mouse-zombies to my horde, and adding the chainsaw mouse-zombie-killer to my small band of humans used in our All Things Zombie games. But then I like my games to be slightly goofy.

    By the way, nice paint job. The expression on the chainsaw mouse is awesome.

    SvarSlet
  9. I wouldn't likely field them myself, but those Mouse Zombies are very cool. And still adorable.

    SvarSlet
  10. Zombie mice! We're doomed! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Very nice!

    I think shiny model syndrome is a little understood, but very serious condition - not that I think I suffer from it of course ...

    SvarSlet