mandag den 26. juni 2017

Kickstarter and musings


These are really cool ! And you can bet that I have pledged! There are pugs as well!! The hogs are by far my favorite and I see a lot of uses for them. Oh come on...Gaming is supposed to be fun! There is not much reality in a spacemarine either. Might as well have a bit of fun. Check some of these images too:



 There is not much risk in this Kickstarter. He has produced other KS and delievered within time limit. And as you can see, the products are just about ready. He is hammering away on making the stretchgoals that have been unlocked. 



 I am in the process of painting this big guy. There was next to no clean up needed. A bit of flash and that was it. Such a joy to work with. The kickstarter is enning this coming sunday the 2. of July. It is funded...So go check it out and pledge!

RANDOM MUSINGS ON KICKSTARTER

I have pledged several projects on Kickstarter. From Mantic Games, Thunderchild miniatures, Ramshackle Games, Across the dead earth and many more... But I see myself more and more backing the smaler ones. Like the one above here. I know Zombiecide is doing one right now where you get a fuckton of miniatures. I am NOT pledging that one. Cool models, I really like Mercury and Lemmy! But I wil not buy it. The reason? I have yet to paint the original Zombiecide. Granted it is some of the expansions and heroes but I have yet to play through all of the missions. And I have not played Black plague ONCE.  They are very cool models but I have drawn a line. Hobby money will be spent elsewhere. It will just get put on a shelf and lie for ages unused.

 Plus...Now that it would seem 40k could work again...I might bring out my old Praetorian guard. Sure I have the army...So not much money will be spent there. And I remembered that I had some tanks from Ramshackle games  which I will use as armoured allies. And there we go.

Am I being an adult ?! Still want shiny models though... Just not backing stuff where I know it will likely not get used in several years. Okay...I have several of those models now. Being a ner has some drawbacks. I have been trying to sell some of my models in order to bring more orer to the madness here. Focusing a bit more on the games I actually play. And those are mainly skirmish games. Kings of war and maybe 40k being those I play that are not skirmish.

Sigh ...This turned out to be the ramblings of a madman instead... Not much usefull information. If you have stuck through all of this...Let me ask you a question. Do you have a really cool miniature, that you have yet to paint and for some reason can not get started on? I think we all have, at LEAST one ! But that does not stop us from buying more....

17 kommentarer:

  1. I see nothing wrong with buying any minis you like. The Wasteman is very well done.
    What you decide to buy on KS is fine, although I love the big Monty Haul ones personally. I get a rush when I open them. Its all to add some fun and interest to our lives.
    I am interested in 40k again as well.

    SvarSlet
  2. Nothing wrong with repurposing old miniatures for 40K. Timing is bad for me for this KS.

    SvarSlet
  3. I'll probably repurpose models for 40k if I bother going back at all. I love the KS stuff

    SvarSlet
  4. I can relate to the feeling of having more minis than I can work on. Seems like I always have a new project going, distracting me from previous projects I've yet to finish. I wonder if this is part of the mindset of the miniature wargamer/hobbyist? I tend to dream of having cool, finished models, armies, and terrain more so than I work to have them. : )

    SvarSlet
  5. I think we all have more models than we can paint, let alone play games. It makes sense to back only smaller projects - though for skirmish games with small numbers of figures you may need correspondingly more terrain...

    SvarSlet
  6. Who doesn't like an undead army? The Grenadier giant skeleton rhino is a blast from the past. I can remember getting mine many years ago. I still have him!
    สูตรบาคาร่า
    Gclub จีคลับ

    SvarSlet
  7. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    SvarSlet


  8. This are new articles style for you. คาสิโนสด You can find some new idea on this. คาสิโนสด It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    คาสิโนสด Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    คาสิโนสด I am very glad for reading my articles.

    SvarSlet

  9. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. คาสิโนสด
    This are such great articles. คาสิโนสด This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    คาสิโนสด I appreciate for reading my blogs.


    SvarSlet

  10. Very Helpful Article. คาสิโนสด It might help you. คาสิโนสด Thanks For Sharing
    คาสิโนสด Thank you very much.



    SvarSlet
  11. This is one of the best articles I'm reading right now. Great job and really informative and help me in
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

    SvarSlet
  12. Nice Blog , Thanks
    Single noble business trip massage Noble business trip massage It is a business trip massage company with no advance payment and no reservation fee in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do. Please use the website for detailed course consultation inquiries.For more at 출장마사지

    SvarSlet

  13. Thay’s really great helpful blog thanks for shareing
    For great first business trip visit here now서울출장안마

    SvarSlet
  14. ezslot เว็บระบบอัตโนมัติ ผู้ให้บริการสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือ ที่สุด บริการ ผ่านเว็บตรง สล็อต ปลอดภัย100% ทำให้ผู้เล่นได้ มีส่วนร่วมกับ เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ทำให้ผู้เล่นได้

    SvarSlet
  15. pg slot ปิ้งยิ่งที่สุดแล้วก็ฝากถอนเงินในแต่ละครั้งได้ไม่มีอย่างน้อย สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับในการวางเดิมพันที่จะสามารถทำให้ทุกๆคนใกล้ PG SLOT เงินจำนวนเป็นอันมาก

    SvarSlet