søndag den 19. marts 2017

Post apocalyptic riding in style


It is coming...Ever closer....So might as well have a ride! Car or bike, entirely up to you but I have made my choise. The KICKSTARTER is live now so to get the good deals go help them reach the target!

And more to come, bikes too. You can already add a bike as add on. Or one of their starting gangsets. The models are really cool. I have several of them and they fit so great in postapocalyptic gaming.

Here are a couple of examples painted by me. Yes...They have bacon! Oh wait...Pigs...They have pigs!

 And on top of it...Hyacint games are quite nice guys. I will likely add more stuff than just cars. V8 engines reving ! This...Is going to be bad....In a good way!

Don`t get left behind in the dust! BE SHINY AND CHROME! 

11 kommentarer:

  1. I can see this kickstarter being a winner.

    Nice vehicles I just hope the rules are good.

    SvarSlet
  2. @Clint you can download them for free on the site or through DrivethruRPG http://wreck-age.net/index.php/online-store#!/2017-2nd-Edition-Wreck-Age-basic-rules/p/80742051/category=0

    Thanks Johnny!

    SvarSlet
  3. Nice job with the boar and shielded dude! Looking forward to this!

    SvarSlet
  4. The cars look nice, bu I'm not convinced by the pig.

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice work, my friend. Thanks for the tip on the KS!

    SvarSlet
  6. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    SvarSlet
  7. Nagaland Board HSSLC Previous Question Paper 2022 is very important for the Preparation of Public Exam of NBSE for the Students. HSSLC Students can easily get their Latest and most valuable Mock Test Paper from this website Nagaland 12th Model Paper 2022. Students only have to Download the NBSE HSSLC Mock Test Paper 2022 for all the important subjects are available Including the Alternative English, Science, Home Science, IT (Vocational), Maths, Social Sciences etc.

    SvarSlet