onsdag den 11. januar 2017

Still alive !


First of all an apology to those of you that actually follow my blog. It has indeed been too long since I updated. I have not been sick, nor any in my family. But I have been busy. Mostly with work. Have this blog been missed by you guys?

 Here on my way to a heavy metal concert. It was awesome! Met up with some from my old "gang" but could not do the afterparty. I had work the next day.

There is a lot on my "to do" list. Zombies, skeletons, a terrain piece for ACROSS THE DEAD EARTH, Nagash (Lord of the undead) and here in the new year I actualy did something too.

I present to you...THE BONEWHEEL. Foremost in use as a scenario objective in Frostgrave but could easily be in other settings as well.



 It is a halloween decoration, well it was untill I got my hands on it!


 Wodden beads , string and bits from the bits box. And now we have tied up prisoners pleading not to be sacrificed! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

A solid base or it gets wobbly. Yes...It fell over a LOT! The wodden thing is something you use for knitting..Apparently...

And a bonus picture of my messy work area. This is actually pretty clean from what it use to look like. And some other projects too...





 

Take care out there.

21 kommentarer:

  1. Good to hear Johnny, the bone wheel is a very cool idea!

    SvarSlet
  2. Off course you've been missed. Welcome back !!

    SvarSlet
  3. Video does not work! Dammit! Will have it in next blogpost

    SvarSlet
  4. THe bone wheel is a great idea! You should get an IP on it so GW doesn't rip it off. Good to see what you have been doing :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is IP already from FROSTGRAVE mate.

      Slet
  5. Good to have you back Johnny, love the bone wheel!!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Good to hear that you are still with us and still producing great ideas.

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm glad you're still with us, Johnny. Keep up the great work.

    SvarSlet
  8. It looks awesome, with the marble effect on the knave of the Bonewheel! And welcome back, monsigneur!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cheers buddy. Easy effect to do actually

      Slet
  9. Yes, of course we missed you! Um, that's a very inventive and somewhat creepy model. It looks as if you need a larger base for it, though...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Lightweight plastic toy. It stands realy good

      Slet
  10. Still alive eh? - Always good to hear and looking forward to your return to blogging a little more regularly

    SvarSlet
  11. Bone wheel is fab mate. Brilliant job with it both building and painting the end piece.

    SvarSlet