søndag den 6. oktober 2013

Zombtober, are you ready?



Wargames factory zombies. All these needed the last paint to finish them. So here they are. My entry for Zombtober. I know the rules state just one survivor or zombie. But the work I needed to do on these would account for the work of 1 survivor.

House is from Sarissa and the barricades are from Ramshackle games. 

The parcel I send out with miscasts from Ramshackle to another blogger have been recieved. With a smile! Makes me smile as well and looking forward to his take on them.  

New from Grekwood miniatures ! Really love this set. Good to see the progress in sculpting too. So much charater in this set!! Do I want one of these? HELL YES! Though need to sell some of my old miniatures to fund it. But they will be mine!!!!

Next miniature to be made for the zombtober challenge will either be Mad Max or a sniper from the game of Wreck-age. Not really decided upon which one first.

Mead is almost done! Mmmmmm.......


25 kommentarer:

  1. Perfectly within the 'rules', the only rule is one ore more - this certainly qualifies as 'or more'! Great stuff! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cheers mate. I had them started but neede to finish them. Zombtober gave the perfect reason to do this!

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. Cheers! What you can not see is the grafitti tag on the back of the building. A certain biker gang have pissed the territory!

      Slet
  3. Good looking hoard. Love the terrain!

    SvarSlet
  4. Nice zombies (!), but they look like Studio Miniatures rather than Wargames Factory, I think.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. FFS!!! You are right mate! It is the studio miniatures !!!

      Slet
  5. Nice work Me Lord, Fancy dress Z's??? Oh Yes!!! I don't have any Z's of my own, but they are excellent!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Go get these then! They are brilliant!

      Slet
  6. That's one hell of a start. Great work!

    SvarSlet
  7. Well I think you get the prize for most zombies done in the first week. (No real prize but you might as well take the credit for it anyway).

    I think I had best get busy if I have any chance of doing that many by the end of Zomtober.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To be fair as I mentioned, these just needed the last pieces.

      Slet
  8. Looks good, but I got to say I really love the building all overgrown :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! And another house is being worked upon too!

      Slet
  9. As much as I'd like to partake of Zomtober I still await seeing implements and I'll have to stick to scenery for a while yet.
    Your efforts on the other hand have been productive so well done on that front.
    I like the your barricades too and I'll put similar ones on the to-do list.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You do make great scenery too mate! Love what you have made so far!

      Slet
  10. Now that is an impressive start for week one! I picked up some of the fancy dress zeds myself, great fun and looking forward to getting some paint on them for Halloween.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well done! Looking forward to your take on them!

      Slet
  11. Makes me want to paint more damn zombies myself!

    SvarSlet
  12. Really nice work my friend! :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Having been away so long, I'd forgotten about Zombtober... how can I possibly compete?! :) Well done sir

    SvarSlet
  14. A nice shambling horde. Good progress.

    SvarSlet