søndag den 29. maj 2011

And thus it is revealed.....





I am thinking of making this as a sign for my town. Thank you for sending in your votes for the name of my town. Unfortunately there is no battle report yet. Busy weekend with the sunday rolling dice in the roleplaying game of DARK HERESY. I am gamemaster for a little quartet. Not to worry, I am sure to be able to put zombies in there as well hehe...

What? Oh you want to know the name now?


Ray from Don`t throw a one thought this up. Well more or less. It is actually the name of the town he lives in! A fitting name I thought. There is a town named Gravesend in U.S.A. too. Well now there is one in Denmark too!!! Ray. contact me at lordsiwocATgmailDOTcom so I know where to send the little prize.

I am thinking of doing a proper citysign, but for now this will have to do. It is hard to se but I drilled some bulletholes in the sign....

15 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats to Ray. Somehow, Gravesend is a fitting name for a zombie setting. I like the sign you've made. It has a very Wild West feel to it. In what country will you be setting your campaign?

    SvarSlet
  2. Nice start. I'm in a similar boat too much modelling anf too little gaming. This week for the latter. Have you checked out the www.drivethrurpg.com 'Tell us about your character' comp? Very interesting.

    SvarSlet
  3. Congrats to Ray - the name is rather fitting. Nice sign too Lord Siwoc.

    SvarSlet
  4. How fitting! :D

    Good choice, now go for the Battle Report :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Congrats Ray! :)
    @ Lord Siwoc: Now you only need to make the HQ for the "Gravesend by Segway" firm. The tourists will love that!!! ;)

    SvarSlet
  6. Woo Hoo!!!! That's a great sign, I'm pleased you chose the name of my hometown!! The legend goes that if you laid out all the bodies that died in London during the plague, they stopped in a field which become the Graves end. Complete and utter rubbish but still a good little story!
    Ray

    SvarSlet
  7. I like that little piece of info on the legend Ray! Hehe... And thanks guys. It actually took me only about 25 minutes to make and paint the sign. More like 15 minutes but some parts needed to dry a bit.

    @Gnotta. That....is actually a nice idea!

    SvarSlet
  8. I live there aswell with Ray, we share a flat together with a love child he denies is his.

    SvarSlet
  9. Lol @ Lurker this comment may explain your current illness ?

    Nice name Siwoc suits for sure..... lets get those zombie headshots going !!!

    SvarSlet
  10. On a side note, I gorgot who asked me, but my setting will mostly be Gravesend, Kent. I do have some American looking zombies but....I am sure somebody over in UK plays american football.

    Either that or it was a costume party!

    SvarSlet
  11. It was me who asked, Johnny, so thanks for the info. I was wondering if you'd be setting it in Denmark.

    SvarSlet
  12. Crap! So it was! First post even! Dang I must be getting old or just suffer from mild amnesia or....What are we talking about again?

    SvarSlet