søndag den 6. marts 2011

More zeds ready for the game

I have been busy, it suddenly dawned on me, that the game I had set up was close!!!  Zeds as well as survivors had to get some paint on. Not all have been done but time has run out. But usefull enough to get the game on! Groups of survivors will get points for killing zed celebs! They will ofcourse have alot of zed fans trying to kill them! They will get NO points for ordinary zeds, only the celebs will give them points. They will arrive at the board via spawnpoints together with more zeds. And I have a small surprise for the players....


George A. Romero, the man himself! (Studio miniatures). Next to him is Jacko and Rob Zombie (Zombiesmith).



Priest from Exorsist (Zombiesmith) Fat lady from Dawn of the dead (Studio miniatures)


Shaun from Shaun of the dead, Ashley, former survivor and a mime. Because nobody really likes a mime. All from Hasslefree.

I really need to get hold of more zombie celebs! There will be no pics of survivors, as they have not been finished. With all luck I will remember to take some shots of the game for you to see. Now I have to see if I can find 2 more celebrity types...need to be ten in all. AND more paint on the survivors. Oh...spawning points, number 4 is not stuck on. It is a makeshift but it will have to do.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Great progress, looking good.

    SvarSlet
  2. Nice work, progress looks good and so do the Zeds !!

    where did you get the safety cones from ?

    SvarSlet
  3. Thanks guys. The cones aswell as the barrels are from http://www.fenrisgames.com/. The other two are bits from http://www.ramshacklegames.co.uk/.

    SvarSlet
  4. Lord Siwoc, apologies for not seeking out your blog sooner but I'm here now and I'm going to check up on your past posts. Your figures are nicely painted and I love the idea of only killing zombie celebrities. It makes me wonder how many I have in my horde.

    SvarSlet
  5. No apology needed mate. Glad you are here, and thank you! We had the game this night, fun and backstabbing hehe. Next blog post will tell more about the rules, pretty much AKULA`s skirmish rules with a little twist. Worked well and most of all....fun!!!

    SvarSlet