onsdag den 1. februar 2017

Underhive gang for Necromunda

"Welcome to the Underhive. This is where you either win or die! Let me give you a friendly advice... Make sure you always have a backup weapon and do not trust anybody!"
Unknown exganger. He was found dead the next day. Suicide by 4 shotgun shots to the back, 22 stabwounds and his head has not been found yet.

Progress on my Orlock gang. Not finished painting them and I am considering how to do the bases. But here they are.

 
 From left to right: Cleon, Swan, Ajax, Vermin, Cochise and Snow.

From left to right: Cowboy, Rembrandt, Fox and Mercy.

I am trying out darker skin. Never done that before, can not say why actually... But here goes. Quite happy with how they look so far. Looking forward to getting some highlights on them.

Some of you....May have noticed a theme. The names may have rung a small bell in the back of your minds.... There is a deeper meaning to that. And thus the name of my gang.

The first one to acurately say where I got the idea to this gang from, and their name, will get to name this scummer who is getting a bit of paint too.


 Now if you will excuse me, I need to get myself stuck to a piece of terrain. Well...Try to make some walkways.

13 kommentarer:

  1. Warriors, come out to play......wwaaaasrrrrriiiooorrrrssss come out to playaa!!

    My fave film of all time!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you want, I have the book the film was based on. Happy to pass it on if you drop me a line!

      Slet
    2. YES!! Nice one Clint, will email you!

      Slet
  2. Correct ! Love the movie. Now you get to name the scum

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. He looks a little like Duane "Dog" Chapman (the bounty hunter) so....

      Chapman "Wolf" D'vane

      Is that ok?

      Slet
  3. Good looking gangers you have here!

    SvarSlet
  4. Superb work mate. I think these have to be some of your best painted so far.

    SvarSlet
  5. Hmm, big guns, small brains :-) ? Nicely done.

    SvarSlet
  6. The Warriors! An awful film, but a very nice gang you have.

    SvarSlet