søndag den 22. maj 2016

Busy bee not zom bee

Nothing to do with zombies, wargaming, painting or post apocalyptic stuff.... And yet it does ! I have a great admiration for Billy Connelly and thought this quote was fitting from him and quite amusing.

So what have I been up to? 
I would like to say that I had finished a painting project, but I would lie.
I would like to say that I had finished my industrial terrain, but I would lie.
I would like to say that I had not started more projects, but you would know better by now.
I would like to say that I had gotten a bit more organised, you would just shake your head.
I would like to say that I had a firm grip on my SMS, but you would just laugh at this point.
(SMS, Shiny Model Syndrome)



The ROUTE 666 THE DEVILS RUN kickstarter has arrived. Mad Max style road warfare in 10mm scale. Love the look of the models ! Really easy to clean up and has a lot of detail. Plus I have some matchbox style cars and what not, together with bikes and bits from Ramshackle Games, ready to make it A LOVELY DAY!




And this little thing happened.....Sigh....For now just a teaser...More info will come on this...Yet another project!


7 kommentarer:

  1. Looks like you got some good stuff going Johnny.

    SvarSlet
  2. Cool stuff to look forward to :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Billy Connolly is one of my heroes. We share the same birthday.

    SvarSlet
  4. Excellent! Look forward to seeing these with a splash of paint on.

    SvarSlet
  5. You've got a helluva lot going on there LS, pays to keep busy.

    SvarSlet
  6. More nice stuff indeed. Now get on with painting it :-) !

    SvarSlet