mandag den 30. marts 2015

Zombiecide progress

So that week went by pretty fast.... But progress have been made! 14 zombies have been painted. They all lack a splatter of blood, but have yet to decide how much they are going to get.. They are actually quite fun to paint and you will see I had a bit of fun with some of them.


 The ambulance is from a fleamarket. Got it pretty cheap and it will work well in loads of games. We actually had 2 games of Zombicide, which we won! Had a blast, dice were with us and we actually made some tactics this time! Who would have thought that thinking a bit ahead would work?!

Untill next time....Stay safe out there!

13 kommentarer:

  1. You can't beat a few games of Zombicide, Johnny. It's even better when you win so congrats on your victories.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It makes it that much sweeter that one of the mission was one that kicked our ass twice!

      Slet
  2. Nice painting Johnny! The Joker walker looks cool. You can't beat Zombicide for an evening's entertainment. Kudos on your wins.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cheers mate. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing as I paint my Joker crew next to it for Batman miniature game.

      Slet
  3. Love the chainsaw tank!! Minis look great too, and congrats on the win! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Great posting. Wonderful tank and some great looking painted minis. I especially like the Joker walker... and thought momentarily that you'd painted The Flash just behind him :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Wondered if anyone would get that ;-)

      Slet
  5. great painting on the zombies. I particularly like the larger woman :) With them all lined up in front of the vehicle it looks like they are ready to burst into a rendition of 'thriller'!!!! I wonder if there is a michael jackson zombie?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh there is. I have him. He is from a company by the name of zombiesmith.

      Slet
  6. Nice additions to the horde :) That ambulance looks ace dude what a great find.

    SvarSlet
  7. Eek, some of those zombies are *huge*! The more I hear about zombicide, the more I wonder whether I should get it myself (but where would I find the time?)

    SvarSlet
  8. More zombie line-dancing goodness.

    SvarSlet